political values of the U.S

Victor Perez
Political Science 
Professor / White
8:00 am-9:25 am 










  Political Values Clarifications.


1. I Strongly agree with the democrats because they support all immigrants and this is really important because the U.S is made up of immigrants which makes this country great. I believe that immigrants should have the same rights as normal citizens because they work hard for this country. 
2. I strongly agree with the republican party on the Anti-abortion ideas they have, I personally believe that it is bad to have an abortion because your killing a person and of course my religion goes against it as well. 
3. The democrats give benefits to students and I agree with that because I as a student need certain things to be able to attend school. This also can motivate someone to get an education and its worth it.
4. I agree  with the Democrats on the death penalty issues because they believe the death penalty should only be use on certain crimes like “Murder”. 
5. I also agree with the democrats on the gun control system, we need more control over who buys this guns. If we had more control less mass shootings would occur. 
6. I agree with the democrats on the health care system I believe that everyone deserves a wealthy health care environment.
7. I agree with the republicans on the global warming ideas, I agree with them because we need to take care of this matter before more natural disasters happen.
8. I personally agree with the democrats on having a budget on the federal government because we need to maintain a good economy in which we don’t spend money on unnecessary things. 
9. Democrats believe we need more energy resources and I agree with them because technology is becoming big in every country, more technology means more energy and we need to balance it. 
10. Democrats believe in Equal Rights and I strongly agree with that I believe that everyone deserves to be free in their own way and the rights they are given, we are all human beings and we deserve the same rights no matter what color or what race we are. 

In total I have 8 values that are Democrats and 2 that are Republican 

This Project made me understand what each party is against or goes well with, I learned a lot of stuff that has to be considered when its time to vote for a president, I personally like the democrat party much better than the Republican party for many different ways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marijuana

Norteno Band